Mar 23, 2012

My 52:week 12, the reckoning

Alright, so last week Steph (my lovely wife) said she wanted tank girl. I was over joyed so that's what I did, but to tell you the truth I got a bit gun shy cause I LOVE TANKGIRL and everything about her but I couldn't think of one thing to represent the best without looking stupid. 

So I submit to you a vow to do an even better drawing of tank and her gentlemen caller Booga. So stay tuned next week! THAT'S A PROMISE! If you have a suggestion or complaint please leave them below or email me at satkins@workshop13.net.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you meant tank girl but then again tang girl sounds interesting too.

      Delete
    2. You are welcome to draw your own conclusions. haha.

      Delete
  2. Lookin' excellent!!!!!

    At some point in the future, I'd love to see an Atkins-style Simpsons. Does that count for the My 52 theme?

    ReplyDelete