Jul 2, 2013

The End???


Now it’s a official. This book is going on hiatus for a while so I can finish some other stuff on my plate. Don’t go away Seth and I  have have many  EOTU treats for ya in the coming months.  Well it’s been real Seth and I would like to thank all of you for checking out the site and reading our little comic that could. I would personally like to thank my friends and family for the encouraging words. Now excuse me, off to the next story!

also this will be the last eotu comic post on the workshop we will exclusively putting the new stories on their own site but I still put story sketches, prints and what nots here.

So when one chapter ends another begins  and please keep on the look out for the Explorers of the Unknown vol. 2 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment